X-Rays at Home
Contact Your Physician
Have you or a loved one found themselves wondering how to get help for their suspected injury without having to leave home or call an ambulance?
Request X-Rays at Home
Ask your physician about having UltraMobile Imaging come provide a mobile exam in your home. We will work with your physician to obtain the exam order and billing information.
Staying home from the hospital or health clinic saves you time and money. Our technologists can arrive in two hours or less.
Your physician will contact you to follow up on your exam results and treatment options.
Mobile Care We Provide
We offer standard views without contrast, according to CMS portable X-Ray guidelines, for the following:
- Facial bones
- Spine – Cervical A/P lateral
- Spine – Thoracic A/P lateral
- Spine -Lumbar A/P lateral
- Flat Plate
- Obstructive Series
- Obstructive w/chest
Expanded echo service
- Echocardiograms (EKGs) available daily
- Final report from cardiologist within 24 hours
Modernized EKG service
- PC-based EKGs & WiFi for bedside transmission
- EKG trace faxed immediately to facility
- Final report available within 24 hours and posted online
- Critical findings reported immediately
- Cardiologists available for consult
- Resources for education and training
Classic question facing attending clinician – pneumonia, COPD, or CHF?
- We offer hospital standard for chest X-Ray whenever authorized: AP and lateral view instead of single AP view.
- Better visualization of pneumonias, pulmonary edema, pleural effusions, etc.
- Goal is fewer equivocal reports and faster therapy
- Optional collaboration on chart information
- Pulmonary practices in region set-up/trained to access images and reports
All X-Rays and related reports automatically forwarded to the Rochester Health Information Organization (RHIO).
Modernized X-Ray service
- Investment in second generation direct radiology (DR)
- Most orthopedic practices in the Greater Rochester Area are set up/trained to access images and reports
- Early detection of misaligned appliances and/or failure
- Revised protocol for hip studies
Expanded ultrasound service to detect blood clots
- Orders every day to 7:00 p.m. with same day service
- Five registered vascular technologists
Portable Vascular Lab–Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Digital ABI machine
- Segmental and toe pressures
- Early detection PAD often indicative of cardiac problems